Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GriefShare

Tonight marks the eleventh cycle of GriefShare that I have facilitated. It is such a blessing to be a part of this wonderful grief support group.

And to think this all began because of Liz. It will soon be ten years that Liz died -- May 23. Our lives have changed so drastically since that night. I am grateful that I know just where Liz is, even if I have no idea what she is doing right now, I am sure she is having an amazing time. Just being in the presence of God all the time, actually living out her eternity! WOW

I think about her so often, but even more so when I am doing GriefShare. We have to talk about our loved ones, and it is so real again. As much as I love her and miss her, I would not wish her back to this world.

Soon, I hope to have my writing completed...lovingly, painfully, but most rewarding thing is it has proven to be healing. Thanks God for that!

No comments: