Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What the past week brought



Happy Friday!

I just want to give you all a heads up on what has been happening, and what is in the near future.

We had the opportunity to visit our son, Micah in Virginia this past weekend. We were able to attend the Awakening Festival. Third Day was AMAZING! I have a picture I want to post, but I need to get it from Micah. We stayed in a beautiful resort while there Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg!

On the right where you can see the windows with the curtains moved are a couple of the rooms/suites where it looked like some of the bands were staying.

Below here are a couple other views of the pools! Beautiful!!!





















Here you can see me standing in front of the clubhouse.


Here you can see my very intellectual looking husband, Jeff. He loves to strike a pose for the camera!


I have received word from the self publisher in regard to publishing Through My Tears. The price that was quoted was far above my budget, so it appears that is not the direction God will have me take. Unless the money appears miraculously.

I just sent in a sample of the book to another publisher along with their submission guidelines, so now, it is just a waiting game. I will continue to work with Virelle Kidder on polishing my manuscript to sent to a literary agent. Perhaps that is the direction I need to go.


What the next week will bring:


Now, I want to let you all know that I will be hosting a review on Carol Kent's new book
Between A Rock and A Grace Place . on September 27 so be sure to check it out! I will also be holding a drawing to give away her book, so be sure to watch!

And make sure to follow directions for sign-up.

See you in a few days!

No comments: