Tuesday, October 15, 2013
A brand new book from my friend Julie Gorman!
My good friend Julie Gorman just released an exceptional new book providing solutions to the disappointments, frustrations, and longings women experience in their relationships. In What I Wish My Mother Had Told Me about Men, Julie shares transparently about the faulty paradigms she inscribed on her heart about men that perpetuated a multitude of mistakes, misunderstandings and misconceptions. Her practical “next step” actions inspire women to envision their man through God’s lens and move them toward greater intimacy.
In the pages of her book you’ll uncover an inspiring story that reveals the central liberating truth you must know in order to experience complete intimacy in your life.
Every Christian woman, single or married, will benefit from reading this book. And if you order your book before October 31st, 2013 you’ll also receive 12 FREE On-line Mentoring Videos. Click Here to reserve your copy, today!
Highly recommended by over 20 Best Selling Authors and Christian leaders – including Shannon Ethridge, Shaunti Feldhahn, Steven Arterburn, James Randall Robison, Tammy Maltby, Pam Farrel, Karol Ladd and many others, Julie’s book offers a fresh perspective on obtaining and maintaining greater intimacy in your relationship.
Filled with raw, real, and relevant insight and Biblical teaching, What I Wish My Mother Had Told Me about Men will equip you to:
· Unmask common deceptions that destroy relationships
· Discover life-giving truths to obtain greater intimacy
· Identify misconceptions that may hinder your connection
· Extend and receive unconditional love more fully
· Gain a greater revelation of WHO YOU ARE and the love God has for you
· Let go of unrealistic expectations and embrace the freedom God intended for your life
· View the man in your life through God’s lens.