Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm leavin on a jet plane...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go (I feel like breaking into an old song)I am so excited I leave tomorrow.I got that room in the basement done, the sheets are changed, the laundry is done and put away. The floors are swept, furniture dusted,

MARK THIS DAY IN HISTORY!

I have talked to all three boys today. Talked to the Pastor's wives in VA, and I have some of my message prepared. I'm nearly done. Please continue to pray! I"M EXCITED, oh I am soooooo excited! Pray for Jeff while I'm gone. He's hasn't been a bachelor for 26 years. He said oh, I can handle it. He has always had the kids to be with him, or at least some of them. Now it'll just be Buzz. Poor puppy already seems depressed. He watched me pack then he watched me re-pack, then he watched me take clothes out of the suitcase to wear today, and wash them and squeezed them into my suitcase. I am not going to check my luggage in, so I have to pack wisely.... uh yea, sure... my little suitcase weighs about 40 pounds. it does have wheels, but I have to pick it up and put it in an overhead compartment, DUH, what was I thinking??? Oh well, there is a chiropractor that goes to the church!

I'm pooped, I've been awake since before 5 a.m. and going strong, till now. I don't know if I'll have time to blog while I'm gone, but I'll try. I'm taking my camera, so hopefully I'll have a photo or two to post.

Again, please pray!

No comments: