Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Circle of Friends radio


Okay, this is waaaay to much fun! This week I have had the privilege to be on the COF radio program on 95.9 The Light (WNPQ)

Libby and I are hosting the program all this week and I am having way to much fun doing this.

I was a guest on the show in June, and that was the first time I was ever on the radio. I had the opportunity to talk on the radio at the Tuscarawas County Fair a couple of years ago, but I saw the microphone and ran the other way. Sorry Kevin! Jeff was not the last bit intimidated and was happy to talk to Kevin. I made a bee line into the building, and never looked back!

Apparently I have gotten over my fear of microphones, because as you can see, there is a huge yellow mic in front of me!

Today's show was funny. I read the scripture from Proverbs 21:19 It is better to live alone in the desert than with a quarreling and complaining wife. We could hardly contain ourselves. It was hard to talk because we were laughing so hard. I know I had pictures in my head!

Honey, I am sorry if I have made you think that way! I don't want you to live in the desert.




Right now, the COF "fearless leader" Lisa is in Nashville recording an album to go along with the book "Meet me at the well" by my friend Virelle Kidder. I met Virelle at the Colorado Christian Writer's Conference in May. She and Lisa had met the month before and had discussed the possibility of doing this CD. I am so anxious to hear it! Go Lisa!




Here is a picture of Libby and our producer, Missy.


Just wanted to say a big thank you to Missy for inviting me to play! This week has been a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Lisa Troyer said...

cool thanks for sharing and helping with radio.

Tina said...

I do believe you are discovering your sweet spot, my friend. How fun!