Sunday, January 16, 2011

An opportunity to minister

This Sunday, January 23, Jeff and I will be sharing our testimony at the Bolivar Wesleyan Church. If you are interested in hearing our story the service begins at 10:30 a.m. If you are not able to attend, I would greatly appreciate your prayers for this service.

In other news, I will be attending the Writer's Guild's conference Writing For The Soul in Denver in February. I am hoping to find more information for publishing my book Through My Tears.
Over the past ten years I have learned so much. A lot about what God is doing through this story. In my life as well as in the lives of many others. I am anxious to go and learn more about the craft of writing. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head, and have three books in the works, but I feel as though before I can go any further, I MUST be obedient and get TMT finished and published. Again I would covet your prayers for meeting with the right people that can point me in the direction I need to go from here. I still have so much to learn about writing, and I love doing it, but feel so very inadequate in doing so.

I know, you have heard this before. And more than likely you will hear it again. I will always need to be learning something about doing this "writing thing". Besides being called to minister to people in grief, through grief support and mentoring, I believe with my whole heart this book will do just that!

Hoping to return from Denver with some answers!

No comments: