Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dreams

Last night I dreamed about Liz. That is something that doesn't happen often. Matter of fact it has been years since I last remember dreaming about her. I knew at the time that I was dreaming and even thought "it's been years since I have dreamed about Liz". Apparently God knew I had reached my really need to see Liz limit, ans He allowed it. I always feel emotionally refreshed after one of those types of dreams.

Liz is always on my mind, although I don't dwell on thoughts of her, my heart is ever near heaven.

So, I just want to say thanks God! I really needed that. I got to see her, got to hug her and talk to her, laugh with her... and all the time knowing it was a dream, but having those needs fulfilled for this momma is a real blessing!

I love you Liz and miss you, thanks for "visiting" with me for a while last night!

Mom <3<3<3

No comments: