Friday, December 4, 2009

What to do...what to do?

Happy December4th! Yes, be amazed I am actually blogging again.

I figured since I got up at 4:45 I could do something creative. Since my body settled in front of the computer, this is what I came up with after reading the 42 e-mails, the newspaper, blogs, and anything I found that tickled my fancy. I find that getting up so early, makes me really tired! Ha.

I have worked everyday this week. That is very unusual for me as I work very PART TIME. Usually only a couple of times a month. For the next while I will be working more. Yay, I'll have some Christmas money...

I have today off. I am not sure what to do first. I want to go hunting (yes, I do that believe it or not) however, I am not in the mood to freeze my behind off, unless that is a permanent 'offage!'

I have Christmas shopping to do, baking to do, cleaning to do you name it. I just want to do nothing in some ways. Be creative! Yep that is what I want to do, be creative!!! Perhaps write a chapter today, or read a chapter or... take a nap!

3 comments:

Sally said...

I vote for the nap!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Why not divide the day into sections and do a little bit of everything? :)

Blessings,
Susan

Becki said...

Brilliant answer Susan! The only thing I did not do was bake! That will be on today's list.