Monday, March 17, 2008

Amazing

I feel so blessed and somewhat overwhelmed by all that I heard at the Write His Answer Christian writers conference. There have been so many questions rolling around in my mind for so many years in regard to writing my book. I simply had no idea how to go about doing certain things because of never having any creative writing classes, or any training at all. I finally know how to at least begin certain parts of the re-write. I know how to add to the read-ability of my story. I am anxious to work on it this week. I won't be doing anything tomorrow as I have plans that do not include writing. It'll be fun to spend time with my sister and my niece-in-law.

Today's message from Dwight (go to www.newpointe.org if you'd like to listen) it went along with all that I heard over the weekend at the conference. I suppose I needed that confirmation in my life as well as my mind. I sat and either cried or fought tears through most of this mornings message. I so appreciate that when God speaks right to me! It's like Him saying "see I was the One that spoke that to you" I feel a peace! I am able to serve God through my book, through it ministering to other people, like being a "literary missionary" (I heard that at the seminar). I really need to put a time limitations on myself as to when I need to get this project finished. It has been nearly eight years since Liz's death, and I felt that it should have been done a long time ago. My timing of course, but apparently God's timing and mine don't match.

I was able to see a few people that I haven't seen in a long time today at church. It was nice to see them. We stayed to have a meeting with our small group coach, and after that I saw people that normally attend the second service. We typically attend the first service so that limits us as to who we get to see. I am pretty tired tonight. It's been a busy weekend, and we just finished having our small group meeting a little while ago. It's time for jammies and a good nights sleep! Thanks to all of you that were praying for me about this weekends events. God most assuredly answered!

No comments: