Thursday, October 9, 2008

Excitment

I am so excited! I got my mail today and what should I receive? It was my first paycheck for writing something that will be published in July of 2010. Sounds like forever at this moment, but when you think about it it's almost 2009. UGH!
I was going to show you the whole thing, but I didn't want to reveal to much personal information. I can't say I am rich, but it's the first paycheck I have gotten since I left NewPointe church 16 months ago.

COOL!

Jeff is feeling much better. We went for a walk around the farm tonight. Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy:

It was an absolutely beautiful day today. I spent quite a bit of time on the computer today working on editing. I am helping to edit and choose devotionals to go in a devotional that Our Circle of Friends is going to publish. It's a lot of fun.

Well, one more week until the Moravian Women's Conference where I will be sharing. If you would please pray I would be grateful.

Our boys will be coming home next week for their fall break. I am looking forward to seeing two of the three. We won't see Micah until Thanksgiving, unless we decide to visit him.

It's time to relax, so enjoy the pictures.





2 comments:

Tina said...

Of course, I'll be praying for the conference and congrats on the check! I'm so excited for you and all that God is going to do and is doing right now in your life and to affect the lives of others for Him!!
hey, I love the pics. If I ever need a retreat, I know who to call.
You and Sue have the most peaceful surroundings.
T

Wesley G. Vaughn said...

I'm SO glad for you! Hope that this is the beginning of much more.
Your writing is good, at least that which I've seen.
Best wishes!
WGV