Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jeff... minus his appendix


Jeff and I thought you might enjoy seeing him in various stages of his plight... In this picture he is eating his lunch before we left the hospital to come home. (Don't worry the urinal is on a different table than his tray)

In the next pictures taken just mere minutes ago, Jeff thought
you'd like to see how how he appears to be a pin cushion. Complete with the expression he deemed worthy of the moment! He said "Honey, I think this is blog-worthy" Right now he is suffering more with shoulder pain that we were told was caused by the gas they used, rather than the actual surgery. He said that is more painful than the appendicitis.
He is home (obviously) less than 24 hours after surgery. He has spent a large portion of his time this morning on his feet, just standing, or walking around. He can breathe better if he is standing. The pain in his shoulder causes him to not be able to breathe well when he is sitting.
I hope no one is offended by the pictures.
Thanks to all of you for praying, and for the calls and messages sent!
Jeff also pointed out that my last two blogs sort of cancelled each other out. I had to laugh. I didn't have much to say, then I am complaining about my week in the very next one! Oh, well. I think I prefer dull!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh Wow!! I've been away from blog hopping for a few days and I missed this! Oh, it looks like an awful experience. Glad he's home and on the mend.
T