Friday, May 29, 2009

It's the weekend again

Have you ever noticed that when you have a Monday holiday the week is all out of kilter? This week has been crazy.

I worked on Tuesday and that is different for me. I also worked last Saturday, I'll work this Saturday and also next Saturday... We have two weddings in June, and the writers seminar. So much for Saturday relaxation.

Today I got to go to lunch with two of my favorite people. Mary and Jean. We went to El San Jose ummmmmm, yummy guacamole and chips and a chicken burrito (minus the cheese and sour cream) allergies take a good part of the fun out of eating. It was a lot of fun catching up with people you don't see often. Thanks for lunch Mary and thanks for the paper and stickers too.

Have you ever been offended? I seem to have a very sensitive heart and take so many things personally. I noticed today that someone that used to have a link to my blog has deleted it from their blog. I was pretty hurt, but I'm sure they didn't do that to offend me or hurt me. Perhaps my blog is just to mundane and plain and they have tired of it. Oh, I hope not, but if that is true perhaps I need to write things that have a bit more "meat" in them.

I know I receive comments from only 1 person (thanks Tina) I know you still love me! I may not have meaty postings, but hey at least I am posting. Some of my blogging buddies haven't posted for a L-O-N-G time. You know who you are, I miss reading your blogs. I will leave your names on my list of blog friends...just in case.

Well, I now have a kitchen full of young men that are eating pasta and cooking steaks, so I think I will end this here for tonight. I'll post more over the weekend.

No comments: