Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Helllllllllppppp

I have been sucked into the black hole (aka my laundry room). I know I am in there somewhere...I keep going from room to room with "stuff" from the hole. Now I have piles EVERYWHERE!

I hate to have to clean up my horrendous messes. I hate to clean up any one's horrendous messes, but mine are worse. Why are they worse? Because I made them knowing I'd have to clean them up. BLAH!

Jeff told me a long time ago that if I would clean up that mess he would build me shelves, and cupboards to "ORGANIZE" the laundry room. Ummm-Hmmm. Wonder what he'll say when he sees what I am doing. He'll be glad don't get me wrong, but when I remind him about the shelves, cupboards he may not be as jubilant! I guess we all have to pay...don't we? I can hear an evil sounding laugh in my head (buahahahahahah)

It's been a busy week as I mentioned it was going to be and it's only Tuesday. I feel like I have had a full week since I blogged on Friday. The meetings went well yesterday. All of them. Got to "visit" the court room where we sat 9 years ago for the sentencing of the man that killed Liz.
Matter of fact court was in session, so it was even more reminiscent of the past.

I am not sure why I am sitting here blogging when my mess is S-C-R-E-A-M-I-N-G at me to finish. It is going to be a while till it is done. I need something else to do....NOT
My ADOS has kicked in (Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny) if it glitters it draws me... even if it doesn't glitter it draws me. Especially if I don't want to do it.

I wrote a poem or something possibly song lyrics on Sunday during church...sorry John, your message was amazing! It was inspiring. A lot of what you said is in the writing! I am encouraged because I have NEVER written anything remotely like that. It was this feeling that if I didn't find something to write on I was going to pop...so I grabbed the only paper in my purse. It just happened to be my paycheck pay stubs. Ha! I couldn't keep up with the thoughts it came so fast! Pretty cool when something like that happens. I'll share it sometime.

I know, I know...get back to work!

See you later!

No comments: