Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick post

Good beautiful Sunday morning! What a beautiful morning it is. It is Sunday one of my favorite days of the week. I get to go worship my Lord! Have my family at home and maybe if I am real blessed we'll have some friends over!

I wanted to let you all know that I have been blessed by the Circle Of Friends and will be their guest on the Circle of Friends radio this week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It is on 95.9 FM the Light. WNPQ. It begins at 10 AM and is on for an hour. I will not be speaking for an hour, but will have opportunities during the entire hour. Check it out!

Last night we were at a wedding for our friend Heather. What a beautiful woman she is. And absolutely gorgeous last night. I wish she was cloned... I have three boys and I'd love to have three Heathers for daughters-in -law! She is a God loving, generous, kind, beautiful woman that God has blessed. We had fun. We sat with friends at the reception, Sherry and Duane and Jenny and John. We laughed a lot. John is the pastor that married Heather and Dave. He is one of the pastors at NewPointe church. Anyway we had a blast. The decorations were beautiful, the food very good, and we had a lovely time. I was able to see the brides mother, Sue and visit with her for a while. Sue and Heather were in our small group from church for a few years. They are a lot of fun and lovely ladies. I was also able to visit with the groom's mother Patti. I met Patti at GriefShare. She lost a child too, so we had an instant connection when she came to class. Two lovely women! One beautiful wedding!

My week will be a busy one. Mike and I will be going back to the Prosecutor's office. We have been cleared to go through all of the files from Liz's case. We will be gleaning information that we lack for the book. We also will be visiting the Sheriff's office as they have more information/stuff that we will check out. I am so glad that all is going well. It could have been a real sticky situation, but God prepared the way and all is flowing! Thanks God.

Next Sunday, Father's Day. Jeff and I will be sharing our testimony once again. We will be with Gospel Haven Church at their picnic at Memory Park in Bunker Hill. This is our last scheduled speaking engagement for the summer. I am looking forward to sharing there.

Well the time has come for me to get ready to go to church. I hope you all have a blessed week. Go and fellowship somewhere today. Spend time with the Lord!

1 comment:

Tina said...

So happy that you are sharing your precious perspective with others along with your heart for Jesus.
T