Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blessed beyond belief

Well hello there! It seems my world has vastly changed in hours. I am now the proud mama of a new website! Yep, www.throughmytears.org is up and running thanks to my webmaster Rob Schwenk! Rob (bless his heart) put a rush job on getting the site up and running just in time for my "big" live radio interview yesterday.

I believe I mentioned it a time or two here in previous posts...

The interview was wonderful. Huge thanks go out to Julie Gorman@His Love Extended Ministries. What a lovely woman of God she is, and a great interviewer. She made me feel very at ease, and comfortable while she allowed me to share with the blogtalk listeners.

I also have joined the ranks of tweeters! Yes, you can follow me on twitter now! Just click the icon on the left side of the page. I am @beckireiser if you want to know. I am just beginning to use it, so bear with me till I get the hang of it. I feel that since I am making these adjustments I need to get up to speed on a few things.

My oldest son, Micah, asked me several months ago if I was tweeting, and I said huh? lol
Now I am following him on twitter. He'll love that.

Thanks to all of you out there that have been praying for me, for the ministry God has given us, and for all of the opportunities He is giving. I will be sharing more great things as time passes. Right now, I simply ask that you continue to pray for us, and for God's perfect will in the future endeavors.

Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Emily said...

So excited for you! I am praying for you and praising Him in my heart just to have the chance to know and love you. You are such a beautiful woman of God...I see how He cherishes you. :)