Sunday, March 8, 2009

Progress & praises

Please continue to pray as I continue to write. I am up to 75 pages and it is so emotionally taxing. It is something that I know has to be finished.

I received a HUGE blessing on Tuesday. I have so wanted to go to the Colorado Christian Writers Conference in May, but financially it was IMPOSSIBLE!Not to mention I was working that weekend. Well, I received a phone call on Sunday afternoon, and found out that the large group we were going to be cooking for was canceled. My schedule was clear, but that was all. I was reading the book The Shack, and felt the Spirit beginning to stir. I wrote about 20 pages on Monday, and sent it our to my group. I received a message from the woman that runs the Conference in Colorado. She was very encouraging, and urged me to continue. She also asked me if I was going to go to the conference. I once again had to tell her no, due to finances. About an hour or two later I received another e-mail from her and she informed me that someone was going to COMPLETELY pay my way! Travel, registration and lodging. How good is GOD????

I made my plane reservations, I have my registration filled out and have a friend in Denver that I will stay with for a couple of nights after the conference is over. Thanks Stacy!!! I may even be sharing at her church on that Sunday evening. So, God is certainly making a way where there seemed to be no way! HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!

I am sharing this Wednesday evening, so please keep that in prayer! I hope to have more news soon about how that goes and I'll keep you posted on the progress of the book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible!!! Miracles still happen. Wow. I'm so excited to you. Congrats, my dear. Love, Lisa