Monday, December 21, 2009

Forging ahead

Good Monday morning. Thanks everyone for the prayers during this time. This time of the year is already stressful for everyone without a death to have to deal with. Believe me when I say I have certainly felt everyone's love and prayers.

I have come to the conclusion that if something does not get done...oh well! My baking is done. I cut that down by half! My gifts are now wrapped...I cut down the amount of gifts by about half. My house is still a mess, but I did get some help from two sons yesterday, and my wonderful hubby let us order Chinese for lunch after church. My brain is still in "fluff mode" and I have to go to work today, so I won't get much done.

I am the one that puts things on my to-do list. I am the one that has high expectations of what should happen, get done, or anything else that is causing the stress. I am NOT going to get upset!!!

I will do the necessities, and be satisfied...right?

Nevertheless, this is the Monday before Christmas and I am in high hopes that this week will be a blessing to one and all. Thanks for your kind words of love and support throughout this past year. Thanks for reading my blog, and for coming back to read my blog. Thanks for being my friends...whether we have met or not. This blog began as a "writing exercise" and has turned into much more than that for me.

The book? It's still being worked on when there is time. The other book... one chapter at a time...

I need to get busy with the necessities now, so I will close. If I do not have a chance to blog again this week, Merry Christmas to everyone! God's blessings and lots of love sent your way.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Becki. I have thought of you much in this past week and glad to hear that you are letting go of some of that to do list.
Love
T