Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things are looking up

I just want to give you all an update on the book. Many of you have asked time and again
"when is the book coming out?"
And I always have to answer
"I don't know"

Well friends, I will soon have an answer to that question! Yes, things have progressed to the point where I am talking to a Publisher at the Wooster Book Company. I have met with them one time, but have talked on the phone and many e-mails. The next step is soon to follow. I am hoping by the end of next week to have that answer for all of you, as well as for myself!!!

And so, as I have requested before and I continue to ask, please be praying for God's will in this and for His timing and for the finances needed.

I will keep you all posted as I find out anything.

No comments: