Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Christmas time!

Well, I imagine that most of you are as busy as I have been. I wrapped gifts all day today (with a few Christmas movie breaks in between). I simply cannot believe that Christmas is nearly here.

Time goes so fast!

This year is going to be very different for us. Many family members will be gone, and two of our three sons will not be home for Christmas eve or Christmas day. Makes me rather melancholy. I do get to see them the week following Christmas though!

This year has brought about many changes in my life. I have grown in many ways, and learned quite a lot! I continue to marvel at what God is teaching me.

As God continues to bring opportunities for Jeff and I to share our testimony, I am thankful for all the people that I meet. Each one has brought something special into my life and heart. I look forward to the special things that I will be doing in 2011.

We will be at the Bolivar Wesleyan Church on Sunday, January 23. Sharing at the morning service at 10:30.

I am learning to produce the Circle of Friends radio program on 95.9 the Light. I will also be attending another Writer's conference in February. I am hoping to be involved in the Ministry that I posted about in the previous post. I am writing a few things to record for it.

Along with that, I will also attend the Circle of Friends Conference on February 26, 2011.
Love Me Back To Life
is the theme this year. It will be held at Fisher Auditorium in Wooster, Ohio. For more information go to www.circleoffriends.fm.

That will keep me busy until March, when I get to help cater for another Married Life Live at NewPointe church.

I will also be moving the GriefShare classes to Monday and adding a morning class for those that do not like to drive at night. If you are interested, be sure to contact the church for more information. Classes begin on Monday, January 3. 9:00 a.m. and again at 5:30 p.m.

Needless to say, my year continues to be busy, but I am looking forward to it!

Well, I will close this post here and wish you all a very blessed Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

No comments: