Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year to one and all!

Every year for the past five years or so I have decided to not have a New Year's resolution. Instead of resolutions which I tend to "break" after a very short amount of time. I decided to pray in the months before the end of the year about a "theme" that God wants to speak to me throughout the year. Some of the themes of the past years have been:

*Fasten your seat belt, God is moving fast
*Help me to look for God in unexpected places
*You (God) take my heart by surprise
*Be still and know
*Let me see others through God's eyes

This year I think I may have a double word. The first one being: "For such a time as this" and the second is: " Lift your vision higher, for without a progressive vision we run aimlessly."

So, what has God been speaking to you?

No comments: