Monday, May 19, 2014

Just a God thing!

I arrived home yesterday from the Colorado Christian Writers Conference with a renewed vision. God used so many people to speak into my life and my writing career. I had a good response to my book Through My Tears, and found lots of support in the new book that I am beginning titled: God Still Has a Voice.

I am beginning to do interviews with people for this next book. The book will have more than one volume, because there are so many stories to include. I am looking for stories, so if you happen to be reading this and if you, or someone you know has a story please let me know.

What I am looking for:

Volume 1

Those suffering through the tragic loss of a child (Since this is a situation I share in) and how God has used your story. The scriptures God spoke to you, and then possible devotions you/I will write to go along with your story.

Volume 2

Those suffering through the loss of a loved one or friend through cancer/illness.

Volume 3

Those that have suffered through a situation of loss of job or home. Those dealing with addictions, and how God has rescued you.

I will also be revamping my blog a bit, so I ask that you bear with me as I change a few things. I promise you that included in this revamp will be more posts from me.

I want to thank all of you that have been reading and praying for me as I have been on a wild ride these last couple of months. My book is selling well, and I am receiving speaking engagements and book signing invitations. Continue praying as I am stretched into the shape God is moving me into.

Thanks for following my posts!

No comments: