Thursday, October 11, 2007

Scrapbooking & family

This next week is going to be a good one. Beginning on Saturday I get to spend the day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. scrapbooking! Woo-hoo!!
I haven't scrapped since May. I get to spend time with another one of my favorite people... Mary! We laugh, we cry, we eat, and of course do a few creative things in between. I can hardly wait.

The next wonderful thing is my oldest son Micah will be coming home Sunday night. It'll be a quick visit as he has to go back to Virginia on Tuesday, but it's been two months since we've seen him, so I am really excited! He is coming home to get more "stuff" since he is finally moved into his Townhouse. I'll post pics soon.

The next happy thing in my week will arrive on Thursday afternoon.
More of my babies are coming home! Yessssssss! Jordan and Chris will be home for Fall break (the long weekend)It'll be so good to have them home in their own beds, where I can go peek in and watch them snore... ahhhh a full heart!

Hey, I finally had a post with all positive things. Bless God! I am a happy woman.

No comments: