Friday, October 26, 2007

Tis the season?



I can tell it's coming up on the holiday season. My A-D-D is kicking in. There are so many things that I would love to do, that I tend to get in over my head when it comes to fun projects! Today I purchased material to make Christmas wall hangings, I already have material to make throw pillow covers for my living room furniture for Fall and Christmas. I also have purchased things from my Stampin Up party that I intend to do. I will be going to an all night cropping party to scrapbook next weekend. I want to start baking and freezing Christmas goodies. I have apples that I need to do. I am planning a Christmas party for our employees that I am going to cater myself (I think). I told my sister -in-law that I would gladly help with an 80th.Birthday party for my mother-in-law on the weekend of the 16th. and in between those things I will be going to Virginia.

So what is the general consensus? Yep just like I thought. I have A-D-D!

I would like to know when I think I am going to get all of this done and continue with my writing. I have to many irons in the fire I guess, but I love to do all of this stuff. I need a life coach! Someone to help me get my brain together.

I would also like to know why I have a tendency to open my mouth and say stupid things? I was not to happy with Jeff this morning at 5:20 a.m. when he decided to crawl out of bed. I was even less happy when at 5:45 he let the dog outside to bark (and pee). At 6:09 when he came upstairs and very NICELY said "Honey, you need to get up, don't forget you have to take me to work this morning" I very NASTILY groused back at him! What a great way to set the tone for the day! I was not happy and I let him know it. I wish I was like superman and could inhale heartily and suck back in the events that had just happened. Sort of like we used to do when we were kids when we started to do something, if it wasn't right we'd say "do-over". And then proceed to do it over. I guess you'd think I'd learn to engage our brain before my mouth by my age.

Maybe one day I'll grow up. At least a little.

1 comment:

Sue K. said...

Oh my, I do the same thing sometime. I don't want to, but it "blurps" out befor I have time to shut my mouth to hold it in. (Burps do that sometimes) Maybe we need to keep each other accountable for such things. Maybe we need a jar to put money in, and everytime we let one escape, we can put money in the jar, and use that for a muzzle. A fancy one of course. I think people with the gift of gab, have a tendency to have this problem. Not us of course. I think sometimes people call this problem"foot-in- mouth"!