Monday, November 5, 2007

Ahhhhh, I feel organized!

Oh yeah, I am feeling pretty organized at the moment. I spent about four hours cleaning out my bedroom, really cleaning it out. About four garbage bags worth of it! I only need to change the sheets tomorrow, and I 'm done in there. It makes me feel really good. I am a messy by nature. I love it when I step out of my norm, and do something in the positive.
I still need to work on the last two rooms in the basement, but I got a brainstorm about one of the things today, so I hope to get to it on Wednesday.

I also picked out my clothes (after trying on several different things) to take to Virginia. I have them packed too! All I need to do is iron what I am wearing on the plane, and pack the last minute stuff. Woo-Hoo! I am pretty excited about the trip. I am a little nervous too. Please be praying for me as I prepare what I am sharing. It always amazes me how our testimony can be shared in so many ways. It seems that each place we share, God has us focus on a certain aspect of what happened. I will be sharing on forgiveness and hurts. I will be sharing on Tuesday night (next week) so please pray!

Just talked to my youngest, ahhh, a happy mommy heart! I sure do miss my guys. Micah is in California at a Worship Leaders conference. He e-mailed me a picture of palm trees from where he is. Jordan is doing his clinicals tomorrow. He really seems to enjoy them and does real well. Chris actually had all his homework done, and was going to have some free time tonight. He's gonna watch Prison Break. That's where I'm headed momentarily!

Don't forget to VOTE tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sue K. said...

Becki, I'm so happy for you for your trip. I pray that everything you say touch others lives. I am happy you have a good relationship with your boys. I'll be thinking of you!!