Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What do you mean it's March already?

Wow, I cannot believe it's March already. With February being a short month anyway even with the extra day this year it's still hard to believe that it's March! I can't say today was a particularly good March day. My basement flooded! Yuck! I was not a very happy camper. My poor youngest son Chris is in Florida (Apalachicola area) and the panhandle was getting pretty wet this morning. He is doing a primitive camping/kayaking trip with a group from IWU (I mentioned this before) I just feel bad for that group as they would have to hunker down and have no entertainment. Nope, they weren't permitted to take any electronics with them. Awwww, maybe they would have to find entertainment like we used to when we were kids. Like talking to the people you're with, or read, or sleep.... hmmmm makes me want to take my books and have a good time!

Micah is coming home this week on Thursday, and will be returning on Saturday (I think) because he has church on Sunday. He has been praying for a friend that is not a believer of Christianity, and this person is asking questions about the Lord, and has requested prayer for his little girl that is terminally ill. Please pray for them. Also he and Kim (his friend girl turned girlfriend woo-hoo) and our families will attempt to get together on Friday night (if schedules work) so that'll be a lot of fun! We've known Kim and her family for many years, and have had some good times, so I'm looking forward to that. I may even get to cook for that, but I left the choice to Micah. I'd love to be able to do that.

Jordan is desperately looking for summer work. He has contacted all the area hospitals, and several doctor's offices as well as Nursing Homes in Dover/Phila area. Hopefully he will find something. He's love to be able to get in to Akron Children's hospital, he 's got an application. That is where he first realized he thought nursing was an okay thing. That was in 1991! Amazing!!!! Maybe he can get in there?????

Not much else happening recently. I got my books, but they are still sitting on the desk as I've been doing other things. I know I was so excited, but now I'm afraid I'll fail. Ridiculous I know. I am still excited about the Writer's Conference on the 14 and 15. I hope, I hope, I hope....

Oh, by the way check out the following site: http://www.caringbridge.org:80/visit/mariemason
It's the web site for Dwight's mother (our pastor). It's amazing. What a precious Godly woman she is. See the site and you'll understand what I am talking about!

Well, I'm gonna close, just had to update boring though it is!

No comments: