Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another happy moment

By supper time today I'll have two of my boys home for almost four weeks! I'm one happy mama! They each have one more final, then they hit the road for home. I am planning one of their favorite meals for tonight. Gotta celebrate.

I am hoping for a break in the rain to get the outside decorations up. Seems that time is quickly slipping away from me. I will be working for the next two days at the church. Jean and I will be preparing food for about 600 people... whew! It's fun but really tiring. Sunday night we have small group here at our house. It'll be our Christmas party. Monday I am having our writer's group here in the morning through early afternoon, then I'll be back at the church to help with the staff Christmas party.

I have most of my baking done, but I have yet to start my candy. I have the stuff, but ....

So much to do, so little time to get it all done. I am still amazed by the fact that I used to do all of this and work! No wonder I would get sick.

I know this is a short update, but I have toilets to clean (oh joy) and floors to sweep and one last load of laundry to fold.

1 comment:

Tina said...

you are a busy lady, but how wonderful to be busy with such joyful things. Blessings
T